Q: BGC, can I use your music on my Youtube and/or Twitch channels?
A: Yes! As long as you agree to the following terms:
- You must purchase the music legally. (Note, using my freely-available remixes is fine too). Streaming freely on Spotify does not count as purchasing.
- You must credit me by name (Big Giant Circles) and place links in your channel description (Twitch) or video description (Youtube) to my bandcamp or iTunes page.
- You cannot stream my music without adding your own creative content (don’t just upload my music to your channel by itself).
- You cannot claim my music as your own.
- You cannot use my music for any purpose outside of Twitch/Youtube without my prior written consent.*
- You cannot sell my music
*This license DOES NOT give you permission to use my music for any purpose outside of Twitch or Youtube without obtaining a commercial license or written consent first. This includes but is not limited to video games, film, radio, television, etc. If you wish to obtain a commercial license, please contact me at the appropriate email.
Note: I reserve the right to revoke this license from any user if I find my music accompanying content that is offensive or objectionable (though this hasn’t happened yet), or if any of the terms above are actively violated.
That’s it! I’d also love to know when you use my work, so please feel free to drop me a line and let me know, maybe I can stop by and say hi sometime!
Thank you for your support!
CONTENT ID / YOUTUBE RIGHTS STATEMENT
I am Jimmy Hinson (artist name: Big Giant Circles), and I own all rights to all songs & sound recordings included on http://music.biggiantcircles.com. Unless I have explicitly stated otherwise in writing (i.e. via email), YouTube content creators and Twitch streamers are authorized to use music from this collection in their videos and are not subject to any content ID programs (Audible Magic, INDmusic, Rumblefish, etc). For clarity, I do not participate in any content ID programs and thus anyone claiming control of this music is in error, and not representing me.